The company REXO
REXO has four areas of activity:
- REXO is known for its chains and guides,
- REXO is the only French manufacturer of manual shears and punching machines for professionals,
- REXO has a fine precision sheet metal workshop,
- and REXO is an attentive partner of the mechanical subcontracting industry.
REXO, located between Thiers and Vichy, combines a unique history, a know-how passed down over several decades and a demanding culture focused on the future and innovation.
REXO is a small company from Auvergne that designs, manufactures and markets its own products. Over time, it has turned to different activities:
- The manufacture of chains, guides and parts for the wood and stone industry, under the trade name Rexo.
- The manufacture of manual shears and punching machines, under the Rouyer brand. Rexo is the only French manufacturer in this field for industrial and construction professionals.
- Fine sheet metal work with the design and production of prototypes and small series in steel and stainless steel, including mechanically welded and tubular.
- Mechanical machining subcontracting for customers of all sizes, equipment manufacturers and other industrial trades.
Our raw materials and our suppliers are exclusively French, mostly regional, and we want to keep this specificity of proximity, a guarantee of quality, seriousness and reasonable management.
An experienced team focused on quality
An efficient CAM system
REXO is equipped with high-performance CAD and CAM tools, allowing us to produce your mechanical parts as a subcontractor.
The requirement of quality for your satisfaction
REXO: quality control and care at all stages of production, right down to the packaging, are part of the company’s credo.
A work of precision
A digitalized and efficient machine park
REXO’ s extensive production capacity, consisting of both CNC and traditional high-performance machines, increases efficiency and the quality of its products and services.
Some customer references
Rouyer manual tools
Sheet metal work and machining
A history of expertise and reliability
In 1960, he also took control of ROUYER, a company specialized in manual tools.
In 2001, REXO creates RC PRO whose activity includes the manufacturing and marketing of cutting chains and manual tools. Pierre Sauzède’s son-in-law, Jean-Paul Vinet, took over the management.
On March 23, 2018, Philippe Geeraert took over RC PRO and decided to continue the company’s activities to develop its offer.
In July 2019, the company will revert to its historic corporate name of REXO…